Monday, April 4, 2011

April 4, 2011

HELLLLLLLOOOOOO family.
How the heck are you guys???? I hope just DANDY, this was a wonderful week full of conference. It was an awesome conference and I loved all the talks and I hope you all did too. Saturday for me was spent all day in the chapel hanging out with all the other white elders and watching conference in English. It was a blast!!!! I really liked Elder Oaks talk about decisions and priorities, and I liked both of Pres. Uchtdorfs talks..... man the whole thing was awesome and you know what I have completed something that I think no missionary has ever done....I have watched conference in the same chapel for the past 2 years, I have been in the same zone and in the same chapel for every conference, it was awesome!!!! and do you know something else...... next conference I will be home!!!!!! WOOT WOOT!!! but that time will come, no need to rush.
So new things for this week... we got couches in the house, that would be a first for me in the mission. It really is awesome because I have not slept on a couch for almost 2 years and ooohhhh how good it is, also I bought a hammock this week and it's super nice and ooohhh how good it is to sleep in a hammock.
Also this week I went and cooked for some members ,it was so awesome and relaxing. I love cooking, I made poly chicken, that kind I made for my Birthday before I left and I also made mac salad and O'tai it was all so good!!! and they loved it, and we also cooked a huge pork leg that we left to soak in that sauce and then we cooked it in the oven with mangos for about 4 hours and ooooo how good was that!!! I have not eaten so well in so long.
The work continues to go well, we are working really hard with our investigators and they are progressing, we managed to put a baptismal date with one of them for next week I hope it goes through. The zone is kind of struggling right now, but we will get through.
Well I love you all and I hope all is well. Thanks for all the emails.
Love, Elder Paulson

No comments:

Post a Comment