Sunday, April 3, 2011


Elder Paulson's companion in his pants! He was really, really small!!
Looks kind of like Utah!

March 7, 2011 - Posted as written!!

hello family.
well this has been the fastest week in my whole mission it went by so fast i really dont know what happend!!! but i just keep working and doing what im doing. really theres not much to tell this week, its really just the same stuff that happens all the time we did have 7 investigator in sacrement meeting this sunday and one family, that was really cool!!
we also had a leadership tranning meeting that me and my comp got invited to, pres. flores is just a stud he his so cool and i love how he teaches. he really helps me out alot i am really blessed to have and awesome. this will be the last week before transfers, i dont know if im leaving or staying, but i have 4 1/2 months her in the area its a good chance that i go but theres also the chance that i dont.
i have sent some pics, one of them is of Las Posas and little pueblo that we would good work at and the other is my comp in my pantsl
well thats all i have not much i know but i dont know what more you want to hear ask me things. but i love you all and hope all is well

No comments:

Post a Comment