Sunday, February 20, 2011




February 14, 2011

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!
Well another week has rapidly come and gone and here I am now again writing my family back home in good old UTAH!!! It has been a good week, full of some really cool experiences and learning. Me and my comp continue to get along and to work hard. The area is still a little hard but I'm not letting that get me down, we just work and do are best and hope for the best. I feel happy, I feel good and I love being a missionary.
So we have been working with this one family that is really cool, their name is family Losano we haven't had any problems with them in the aspect of teaching, they accept all that we teach and love the doctrine, they asked us on our 4th visit to their house if they could be baptized and when could they be baptized. That doesn't happen a lot, and it was really cool... but there is just one little minor problem....they not married and the dad is married to someone else, but they have been separated for 30 years. So in this month we will be getting this man divorced from his ex-wife and then getting them married so they can get baptized but I don't think I'll be here to see them baptized!!! These kind of things take forever!
So I bought the camera this week, it is a Kodak, it's really nice. Thanks mom for talking to my friends, I hope they write.
Well that's all I got, kinda short but that's all I really have to tell you guys. I love you all!!!
Love, Elder Paulson

No comments:

Post a Comment