Sunday, February 13, 2011

January 24, 2011

Hey fam!!!!
Alright, well I really have to say that this has been an awesome week! We have really put are hands to the plow and just gone to work!! We have had a lot of success and there's a lot more on the horizon!!! We have started to work a lot more in other parts of our area and are finding a lot more success! So the family that we are working with there name is Family Queroz, their baptismal date is for this weekend so I will let you guys know how that goes they are so awesome and so prepared for this gospel, they just keep making me happy!They live in a apartment building and the lady that lives below them, she's always telling them how true our church is and that she needs to start coming to our church AND SHE HASN'T EVEN BEEN BAPTIZED!!! I love this gospel.
Alright so I'm going to be sending a package home soon. But I'm sending it with this member that's from Utah, that has been here with his wife, she is from here, so I'm going to give him your directions and your number so he can get it to you! and I'll get his number and send it to you! So be looking for that.
Well I'm really out of time, I'm actually over sorry it was kinda short. I love you all so much.
te amo mucho
Love, Elder Paulson

No comments:

Post a Comment