Sunday, February 13, 2011

January 6, 2011

HOLA MI FAMILIA Y AMIGOS!!!!!
Well we made it through the holiday without a glitch, thankfully! But i guess you can credit that to the fact that we were inside by 8:00 and in bed by 10:30. I know how many times I was in bed by 10:30 when I was home???? Not very many. But we did have a good time, we went and had dinner with some members and all that good stuff so it was good.
So this week was really slowwwwww..... we didn't have a lot of success but we did have some, we have two families we are teaching that are really awesome, they both are progessing and are really obtaining a testimony of the gospel. I don't know if you guys remember me telling you about Francisco, well if you do we are not teaching him anymore, it was really hard for me, but he just told us one day that he is a JW (Jehovah's Witness) and doesn't accept the church. I was really bummed out, I had really built a good relationship with that guy, but we still are teaching his sisters and there families and they look really positive.
I am glad you all had a really good holiday weekend. Mom that cake looked awesome, you really should start doing more of that, you are really good at it, you and Miller. Dad I'm excited to hear about rugby and what's going on so keep me updated. I'm really excited to get going in that when I get back. Tell max congrats on the win and give Addison big hug from me when you see him!!!
So it's a sure fact that my camera got stolen!!!! I don't know what I'm going to do about that. I'm going to try to buy the pants this week. Well that's all I got, I guess really still the same old stuff, but thank you guys for everything and all your love, I feel it all the way here in Honduras. I love you all.

Love, Elder Paulson

No comments:

Post a Comment