Sunday, June 27, 2010




May 23, 2010

HOLA MI FAMILIA
Its has been a week, we will say that. Thanks mom for the help with the shoes, I'm going to buy them today! Last week I couldn't find any in my size! but we're going to a place today where I'm pretty sure they have my size! So not much has really happend this week pretty much the same thing I do every day and week and month of my mission, teaching people. Right now its been really hard to find people to teach, I don't know if it's because there is just not anyone really ready or if we are just not looking in the right places, but I'm praying everyday for the guidance of the Lord.
This last Wednesday Elder Don Clark, the area president came and talked with us, it was awesome. I felt like fighting lions after!!! He taught us so many good things about being missionaries. He's going to be a member of the 12 some day! His wife also talked to us, it was nice to hear a white motherly type person! I miss that alot here, moms just aren't the same here, they love their kids but I don't know it's just different! But I am really working on practicing what Elder Clark said, he talked about how a mission isn't something just about numbers but about changing lives, that it's a time to bring salvation to the children of God, it was awesome!!!
We are getting changes tonight, so the next time I write you I'll either be with a new comp in a new area or with a new comp in my same area, or with the same comp..... but I'm hopeing that dosen't happen!!! It's crazy how fast time goes by here! I was talking with one of the other elders of my group and he was saying the same thing! and before you know it I will be home. But i know what I'm supposed to be doing right now and that's my focus. I love you all, sorry this is so short but there is just not that much happening right now. The picture is of a milliped that i found at a service!
Well I love you all and you all are always in my prayers
Thanks mom for everything! I love you.
Love Elder Spencer F. Paulson

No comments:

Post a Comment