Sunday, June 27, 2010




June 7, 2010

Bueno trades mi familia!
Well it has been a week just like you guys, first I am very sad to hear about Uncle Dan, that's one of the last things you want to hear when you are on your mission, but also like you guys I know that he is in a much better place! Give grandma my love and a big hug for me!
Well so this week we had to drop that baptismal date we had, the girl that we had it with is very hot and cold, one time she'll be all for it but then when we leave she doesn't want to do anything to prepare herself so the spirit leaves and then comes Satan. But we are not going to give up on her, my comp is a little fed up with her because he has had a baptismal date with her before and the same thing happened. So I'm going to see what I can do about that! We found an awesome family this week and they are progressing really fast! They read the Book of Mormon and I mean they really read it and obtained a witness of it so we are really focusing on them, the only problem is that the wife works on Sundays so it's going to be hard to get them to church. We also have another family that when we taught them the Book of Mormon they were all over it and excited to read it and learn more! So I have been pretty stoked about that this week.
Just a little bit more about my area, its full of die hard Catholics!!!! and they are all over the place. but I would much rather teach them than Evanglicals, those Holy Roller people.
So I love my new house, I have three mango trees in my backyard and a lime tree and an avacado tree and a noni tree! It's awesome! Well I don't have much more than that right now, I did get my shoes, 3 pairs for under 20 bucks and good pairs too. A pair of florshiems, a pair of Boston's and a pair of black cowboy boots they are awesome! and as of right now I have not gotten my package but they bring mail on Wednesday so I might get it then. Thanks for the money mom, I love you and thanks for all the things you do. I like the sound of hiking Angle's Landing when I get back! Well that's all I can think of, I love you all! Don't worry, I'm all good here, just working like always! Some days better then others! I love you all!!!!
Love Elder Paulson


letter for grandma.....
hola grandma, how are you i know thats kind for riddiculas question but i hope your are good just remember that uncle dan is just in a better place now doing a greater work theres a poem i would like to share with you its by pres. hinkley but i cant remeber it but mom can look it up its called "what is this thing that men call death" i hope that it brings a little more peace to you, remember that i love you i always will i send a big hug with this letter! i love you
love your grandson
elder paulson

No comments:

Post a Comment