Sunday, December 5, 2010






November 29, 2010

HELLO FAMILIA!!!!!!!
Alright, so first of all sorry Mom about getting you upset with the whole gun story, yes I did tell president, I talked to him and everything he knows and I'm sure that if he felt that it was unsafe for us he would do something about it. Well I really miss the snow......I wish we could get some here, it just doesn't feel like Christmas at all here. Thanksgiving sounded fun, I dont know why you didn't have fun Mom? Just try to enjoy the times they don't come that often.
Alright so first thing, the work, well the work this week was really slow we didn't have much success, lots of contacting with not very many turn outs. We have a few investigators but not as many as we should, but I'm not sad or anything I just have faith, work hard, be obedient and do what the spirit says and let the Lord do the rest. We did though find a really positive lady last night and had a really good lesson with her, so the week wasn't completely unsucessful and who knows maybe one of the pamphlets we handed out might change someones life down the road.
So we had zone conference this week, it was really good. President talked about a lot of good stuff. But the one that impacted me the most was he talked about setting goals and how this motivates us to be better. So I thought a lot about it and realized that I hadn't set any goals in the mission for baptisms I want to complete in the mission, so I set one for myself for the last 9 months of my mission, 5 baptisms a month, 45 in 9 months, I know I can complete it with faith and hard work and that's what I'm going to do.
So today for pday we went to the temple construction site, it was really cool they really get those going fast, I have attached some pictures, and yes I did get some Thanksgiving dinner I have attached some pictures of that also, it was really a lot like Thanksgiving.!!!!!
Well that's all I have. Thanks for the letters, I love you guys, hope all is well. Mom tell Andrew I got his email, I just haven't had time to write him . Well I have to go.
Love your son,
Elder Paulson

No comments:

Post a Comment