Sunday, December 26, 2010





December 6, 2010

HELLO MY FAMILY!!!!!
Well, I really liked your guys letters, they were all very good. Thanks dad for going to the wrestling match and taking pictures! That's awesome they beat Weber! Mom, iPhone huh..... jealous, but it's okay, I can wait. So you guys had a lot of comments about my baptismal goal, let me explain where I'm coming from with that. So in the mission President has set some mission standards, one of those is 4 baptisms a month, so I put one more with those 4. I really feel I can do it if I work hard and I'm ready to work hard. That Thanksgiving dinner was amazing, I cooked it with the other missionaries that are in our area. As for the temple they won't be done till May 2012 but that's okay I have plans on coming back to see it done.
Well as for the missionary work, it's been a little slow this week. I don't know why but we just had a lot of lessons that fell through and we haven't really had success in finding new people the people here are really close, but we just got to work harder I guess and have more faith! But we do have some positive investigators. The most positive is Fransisco he is 45 years old, he's really cool, his dad is a JW and his mom is a Die Hard Catholic, so he has a little bit of apostasy from them both but he really is looking for the truth. The other is the family Aguilar they also have a lot of apostasy but they are really nice to us, they just have a hard time following through with their commitments, but they came to church the first Sunday we met them so we are really working hard with them.
Alright so guess what..... I got my packages!!!! They really got here fast, I was thinking I was going to get them the week before Christmas and I got them this week! Thanks mom for all that good stuff the sushi stuff is awesome!!! I'm definitely going to make it! I loved it all! Thanks for the spam!!!! and tell Scott thanks for the package I'm writing him a letter.
Well my family I'm out of time, I love you all. Thanks for everything you guys do.. as for the callin I'll let you guys know. TE AMO MUCHO.
Love Elder Paulson

No comments:

Post a Comment