Sunday, July 25, 2010

July 19, 2010

The internet was down in the town where Elder Paulson is serving and so he could not write to us this day. First week we had not received a letter from him. I called the mission office just to make sure that he was okay, no Dengue fever or anything illness that might have been keeping him from sending that much anticipated letter. Not really expecting anything but a email back telling me that everything was just fine, I received a phone call from the mission office elder telling me that he has spoken to Elder Paulson and he was just fine and that I should get out and do something to get my mind off him. Funny!!! Oh well, so I have the reputation of being a mother who worries, pretty sure I am not the first nor will I be the last! Made me feel better to know that he was fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment