Sunday, November 21, 2010




November 15, 2010

Alright family
Alright so I got a lot to tell you guys, first of all I will answer your questions. We go to to an internet cafe at a mall. We had the baptisms on Tuesday because I was getting transfered out of the area. They were really awesome, the mom was crying and all. The meatball sandwiches went awesome!!!! They loved them and they wrote down the recipe and said they were going to make them all the time now, and for dad the weather is a lot cooler than before but it's not really raining that much right now but it is supposed to start again soon.
Alright, so a lot has changed this week, and I mean a lot!!!! So we got transfers last week and I was called to a new area La Pradera, in zone Comayagüela it's a really small zone and my area is pretty ghetto seeing how I just got put closer to the center of the city. But this is not the best part, I'm opening an area, they divided the area where I'm at so now there are 4 missionaries in my area, and we really don't have anything to work with we just have been contacting all this week, but that's still not the best news!!!!! I'm trainning!!!!!!!! What!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I know it's ridiculous, I had a feeling I was going to train but not open an area too!!!! It's been kind of a really stressed week for me, I'm trying not to let my "son" (when your training you call your comp your son) get all discouraged because all we do is contact. But we have had some success in that. But it really was a big change for me, coming from 6 baptismal dates to almost nothing, but I know that's not what measures the success of a missionary, I'm just more worried about my "son." I know that success will come we just have to find the people. The members here are just not as in to the work as they were in my last area, because all my investigators from my last area were referrals, and all the ones we have now are from contacting. I have found a new confidence in myself for this experience that I'm going through.
So ya, that's what is kinda happen here for me right now, but no worries, I'm good now, I'm really happy. It's just some days it's a little hard to get myself to knock another door but I always think of the scripture in Ether 12:6 It's after the test of our faith that we receive the witness. Thanks mom and dad and all the family that contributed to my Christmas package, I love you all, I have an awesome family!!!!! Thanks for everything. Well that is all I have for this week. That's all that has really happened. Te amo mucho!!!!!
Love Elder Paulson

No comments:

Post a Comment