Sunday, September 5, 2010

I am really in Tugus! Just mark it on the map!!





August 30, 2010

Alright.....
Well first I'll answer questions and explain a few things. The weather is rainy always, raining and raining. At about 5:00 it starts raining and doesn't stop till some time at night when I'm sleeping. I have practically gotten used to the humidity and constantly sweating..... that's just my life for 2 years. Yes the Dangue is really bad here, but I'm not worried, if I'm obedient the lord will protect me. YES, garments are ridiculously cheap!!!! like 50 cents, but there's a limit, we can only buy 3 pairs each time we go. I did get that envelope and those hero posters are SICK!!!! and I love that picture of Christ! All right my new area is right in the middle of the city of Tegus so just put a pin right on the city and write the date and the area so you can know that's where it is. My comp is from El Salvador, he's really cool, he only has 4 months left. Yes, I will take pictures for you, I'll get them to you next week. Yes, I lost all my pictures from the beginning of the MTC till June all gone....... but there's nothing we can do to change that. Well I hope I answered all your questions, so about the money.... it's not that i just went and blew it all on things I didn't need, I was kinda in the hole, I didn't have any more money from the mission, I had used it all on transfers and there was no food in the house when we got there. Soooo that's what happened I didn't even want to use it at all but I had to.
That's crazy that Max is already in middle school, I don't ever remember you buying me Hollister to start school...... but it's all good. Today we went to this place called Picacho, no not the Pokemon. It's this place up on top of this mountain with a zoo and with this huge statue of Christ. It was awesome, I have attached some pics of it. I started the Book of Mormon again but with the goal to read it all in Spanish this time and finish it before the end of the year!!! We'll see what happens. I'm kinda running out of clothes, they are kinda just falling apart, I don't know what you guys can do to help but thought I would just say something. Tell the grandparents hi for me and give them a kiss. Tell grandma I wash my clothes by hand. I don't know if she did that when she was a girl back in Idaho. Well I love you all, thanks mom for everything your the best!!! Te amo mucho.
Your Son, Elder Paulson

No comments:

Post a Comment