Sunday, September 5, 2010

Transfer to La Pena??? Made Senior Comp!!!

August 24, 2010

Alright I'm going to try to make this a long one,

First, yes I love the news you guys send me, I wish you would send me more actually! You guys are really my only source of the outside world! and pictures, I need more pictures. If you can send those last family pictures we took that would be awsome!

Well, yes transfers did happen for me, and guess what I'm back in the city! YIPEEE........ my area is called La Peña, and like always it's pretty ghetto but also there's actually some really nice areas here too. but there's a catch, me and my comp have never been here before, they pulled both missionaries out and stuck 2 new ones in, so we have been running around with our heads cut off trying to learn our area, where members live, where old investigators live, where recent converts live, and where the boundaries of our area are. It's been a pretty hectic 4 days! But I'm really grateful also, it's going to be an awesome learning experience. My new comps name is Elder Cena (Elder Dinner in English). He's really cool, kinda quiet but he's an awesome teacher. So I finally moved up to senor comp, actually we're both senor comps. I know kinda weird but I'm down, the higher you move up the more responsibility you have. My comp has 20 months here in the mission. I'm pretty sure I'm going to "kill" him too. I'm feeling six months in this area. This is a ward with a bishop and everything, the bishop is a little military about his calling but he's really in to the work. He owns his own security company. This is the biggest area I have had since I have been here, it's HUGE!!! but I have also heard that it's full of baptisms. So that's all about my new area and where I'm at right now.

Yes, my hump day is coming, a little bummed that so much time has passed, but I know that I can't go back, I just have to keep moving forward and getting better. It's really weird to think that I have a year in the mission, I still feel like I just got here yesterday but with a lot better Spanish. That was awesome about Bingham and that Alta lost, keep me updated. That's awesome what you and Amelia are doing, you guys should really get in to that and keep at it. That would be awesome, then I could start my own catering business when I get back and we could be a full service wedding company! Hahaha! Well I love you guys, thanks for every thing, I hope this was enough for you mom, sorry i got you all distraught, You know I don't like it when you feel sad. Te amo mucho!

Your Son,
Elder Paulson

No comments:

Post a Comment