Sunday, August 15, 2010

Juan and Isla get Baptized!





August 9, 2010

Hola mi familia!
Well it has been quite a week, we had 2 more baptisms this week! Juan and Ilsa, it was awesome. These are true converts. Juan is already bringing his family so we can teach them and at church in the class we have for the investigators he was bearing this super strong testimony to one of our other investigators and I was just so happy. I know what the scripture in D&C 18:13 means now because I have felt that joy. I have attached some pics of them and some other things.
So tell me what happened, why did Amelia get laid off? I didn't think they could lay her off, isn't she like the big boss lady? Tell her not to worry, soon she will be a vet, and she will be saving a horse's life someday. That's crazy that all those people are getting married, tell them all congrats for me. So I had a pretty cool eye opening experience this week, I had this dream that I came home and you were all there in the airport waiting for me and at first I was happy and stoked to be home but then I was sad and really missed the mission and really wanted to go back because I felt like I had so much more to do, and when I woke up I was thinking about what it meant, and when I was writting in my journal I remembered a scripture I had read in Mormon 9:27-28 and know that I just need to right now start applying myself 110% to the mission and just get to work so when I'm released that I collapse because the only thing that was holding me up was the hand of the lord so I could complete my calling, and I know that if I do this I won't have any regrets about the mission!
So another funny thing that happened to us, we were in our weekly planning session and we always have our front door open and the screen door closed so I can see outside from were I sit, and I look outside and there comes walking up to the door two ladies, one old grandma lady and this young girl and they say HOLA and start going on about how they are Jehovas witnesses and want to share a message with us, so when this happens I just look at my comp and start laughing, and we are like sure hold on, so we walk out and they look at us with these big eyes and say "you live here" and we are like yep, but they shared their message and we just listened, but it was pretty funny cause we were the ones that got contacted.
Well that's all I got for this week, thanks for everything guys. Hope all is well. I love you all, hope to here from you all next week. te amo mucho!
Love Elder Paulson

No comments:

Post a Comment