Sunday, December 27, 2009

No Christmas Present!

December 21, 2009
Hola y feliz navidad!

Okay so for your questions first calling you guys, I’m going to be calling you Wednesday to set up a time to call you guys for the longer time on Christmas, so be ready for the call Wednesday, I will be calling the house cause I don’t remember any numbers. Ha! Ha! Ha! Second, no I did not receive my package for Christmas………………(this Christmas I will not be opening any presents in the morning, but it’s all good!) I’m going to use the money you sent me to buy a gift for myself because buying those cases for my scriptures is just to hard right now, being so far away from the office. I’m going to buy some more memory for my camera. So be sure to be home ready for my call Wednesday at 1:00 or around 1. I don’t know the time difference I think it’s the same.

Okay, so for this last week, we will only be having one baptism on the 26th because the 4 other people haven’t attended church yet and they need to at least come 2 times, and I know that sounds weird that they are getting baptized but they haven’t been to church but they are ready. They read the scriptures and pray and follow the word of wisdom, they just have family problems and its hard for them to attend church, but we still have the one! No I haven’t been able to use your testimonies yet but I think I will the next time we teach their family. We did really have the best week, it was a hard one with a lot of traveling to and from Teguc and Juti which is the other pueblo in are zone. We had to go there for some meetings, but we did have a Christmas activity with the members………… and guess who was Santa Clause…………..ME! hahahaha! Ya, it was awesome, I was a pretty sweet Santa Clause, I bought a Santa suit for 100.00 limps which is like 5 bucks.

Not much has really happened around here. Oh, so it started raining last night around 8 and it hasn’t stopped yet!!! There is some big storm passing by I guess. We did a white elephant gift with all the missionaries in our zone and I got a my first Honduras fúútbol jersey, I am officially a Hondurano now, hahahaha! So something weird about here, they celebrate Christmas on Christmas eve?????? They really don’t do anything for Christmas day but we are suppose to be in our houses early on Christmas eve because all the people do here for Christmas is drink and drink and drink!!! And that’s about it, it doesn’t really feel like Christmas at all here. I have to keep reminding myself about it and the biggest thing I miss is the snow this time of year, I don’t like being cold but I would like to see snow for Christmas………… Oh, well, I guess I’m not going to change that.

Well that’s all I got for now, I’ll talk to you guys in a couple of days, tell everyone Merry Christmas for me, all the people that ask about me and that stuff. I miss you guys, hope all is well, hope you guys don’t miss me too much on Christmas, hahahaha! I love you guys.

Love, Elder Spencer F. Paulson ""The Hulk""

No comments:

Post a Comment