Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Elder Paulson - 2nd week in Catacamas

November 9, 2009
Hola! Okay so for this week!!!! We have a couple of families we are working with right now. The number one with baptism in sight is familia Santos, they live in a one room apartment thing and they have two little kids. There is no bathroom and they use a little gas burning stove to cook, but I think they use old motor oil, and they are some of the nicest people I know! When they know we are coming over they clean their house up as much as they can, and right now I’m teaching the dad. His name is Hector English (we will see how that goes). We got the mom and the two kids to church this Sunday, the dad had to work. I think he works 7 days a week. They are not married so that is a problem, but we are shooting to have a baptismal date before December, so keep them in your prayers. Speaking of December I don’t really know what you guys should send me....I was thinking you guys could put more money in my account because there is a lady here that makes sweet leather scripture cases and I would like to get some for all my scriptures and my Peach My Gospel, but it would still be nice to have something to open on Christmas, but don’t know what you should send, you guys know what I like. Today for p-day we went to these sweet caves out here in our area, and I got to pick some fresh coffee beans, I am going try to dry them out and stuff and see if it works, hahahaha! The food here is so good they have these things called baleadas which is just a tortilla, refried beans, eggs and this cream butter stuff, they are so good!!!! There are so many different kinds of fruit out here, one of the members owns a fruit stand and gives us stuff all the time. The bathrooms aren’t that bad out here, granted I haven’t had a hot shower since I got here but we do have a shower and running water. Si, there is a hurricane and no we haven’t had a lot of rain yet but.... we are going to, it’s gonna hit here when it’s way bigger and we are right in the middle of it’s path, I can’t wait! It’s gonna be awesome!!!! Well I have to write my letter to the president now. I love you guys and miss you but I am here doing a great work and can’t come down, hahahah! love Elder Paulson ¨ "THE HULK" P.s.s Tell chance that they have the best milk I have ever had, its sooo good!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment